Re: MSSOAP Toolkit 3.0 & Apache Axis Interoperability

  • xmlviking
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2003
      MindReef is killer :) I'm buying it this week.
      My only problem is that I created a custom WSDL document using XSD
      types instead of importing a general namespace w3c.dom.element, and
      the WSDL works fine ...at least I think it does....

      Does anyone know if I reference in the Service and Binding sections
      in my local file WSDL doc, will it actually use my local file copy or
      will it infer the WSDL from the host web service? Effectively
      overriding my local file copy?

      Eric

      --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Venu Kanaparthy"