Re: w3c.dom.element consumption by .NET clients...is this possible?

  • xmlviking
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2003
      Ok I created a custom client side WSDL using XSD in the <type/>
      section. Previously the apache soap namespace was being imported
      into the XSD namespace and it was not working correctly.

      I created a custom client proxy class as well. I created classes for
      each of the elements being passed from the Axis Web Service...it
      appears to be working...well the WSDL is valid. I used "MindReef"
      and it was able to use it againts the web service and I was getting
      data back correctly. Unfortunately the .NET client still barfs on the
      same xml message error.

      I think this has to do with the server not responding with non RPC
      encoded style messages....they are actually not fully QNamed
      predicated. They are simpley angle bracket error responses. And where
      the Server Side code is injected in the response message is where it
      barfs in .NET. Me thinks they are doing both...declaring messages as
      RPC but yet still sending messages in Doc/Literal format.

      Bad code smell....

      Anyone else had any problems with recieving doc-literal using a .NET
      client expecting RPC style?

      Thanks :)

      Eric