Re: How can a SOAP service keep a connection to 3rd party alive ?

  • Meastro, The
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Michel,

      You can look at JMS as an integration point. I do not have all your
      requirements, but you can always utilize queues as intermediaries.

      regards,

      Hannington
      --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, Michel Baille
      <michel_baille@y...> wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > I have a design problem:
      >
      > Suppose I wan't to write a SOAP service that transfers messages to
      a middleware (the middleware cannot be opened on the web). This SOAP
      service must then open a connection to this middleware and transfer
      each received messages on it.

      > I would like my SOAP service to keep the connection with the
      middleware open, to avoid opening / closing at each message
      reception. What is the best way to do that ?