DIME Attachment from Client to Server

  • Sendhil Annamalai
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 8:04 PM
      hi,
         I need to write an application which needs to transfer a binary file from client to server. I will be able to send it as DIME attachment along with the SOAP message.

      This example which uses WS Attachments from Webservice to Client
      http://www.xmlforasp.net/codeSection.aspx?csID=96

      Does anyone have idea about sending a DIME attachment from client to a webservice.

      Thanks
      sendhil

      Do you Yahoo!?