How can a SOAP service keep a connection to 3rd party alive ?

  • Michel Baille
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
      Hi All,

      I have a design problem:

      Suppose I wan't to write a SOAP service that transfers messages to a middleware (the middleware cannot be opened on the web). This SOAP service must then open a connection to this middleware and transfer each received messages on it.

      I would like my SOAP service to keep the connection with the middleware open, to avoid opening / closing at each message reception. What is the best way to do that ?

      Regards,

      Michel

      Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail
    • Meastro, The
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        Michel,

        You can look at JMS as an integration point. I do not have all your
        requirements, but you can always utilize queues as intermediaries.

        regards,

        Hannington
        --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, Michel Baille