Hashtable Interoperability between Axis and .NET - Was this ever solved?

  • Jonathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003
      Years ago, I developed a Java-based XML-RPC service. Recently, I
      bolted Apache Axis to it so that the service can concurrently speak
      XML-RPC or SOAP.

      Many of the methods utilize the Hashtable construct. With the XML-
      RPC stack, this is fine. With the SOAP stack, this is a nightmare
      going from Axis to .NET.

      I have read many articles and posts complaining about the same
      matter, but I have not seen any such posts for months now. Was this
      miraculously solved, and I don't know it yet?