RE: [soapbuilders] SOAP4R R2 interop server has moved

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2003

      I've updated the Round 2 interop page with the new URLs.

      I'm preparing SOAP4R (SOAP/1.1 Ruby implementation) new version. I
      updated soap4r client/Round2 servers interop test results.
      http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/soap4r?cmd=view;name=InteropResults
      SOAPBuilders, check this result if you still interested in the R2
      interop result. :-)

      SOAP4R interop R2 server has moved to http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/soapsrv
      Maintainer of http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm,
      would you please change the URL of the page? Thanks in advance.

      Regards,
      // NaHi
    • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2003