SOAP Proxy for VC++

  • mariannashch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      Hello,

      Please help me to resolve next problem: I have Web service installed
      on the network and I can communicate with it via WSDL file from my
      VC++6 application using SOAP Toolkit 2 and WSP Wizard (See
      article `Web Service Proxy Wizard' by Brian Berns on
      http://msdn.microsoft.com). After that I tried to use this Web
      service from VC++ .NET 2003 but without any successes. Proxy class
      was generated by using `Project->Add Web Reference…' menu from MS
      Visual Studio for the project similar to `Walkthrough: Accessing an
      XML Web Service Using C++' from http://msdn.microsoft.com. What's
      problem? Why WSP wizard can generate the right proxy for VC++6
      project but SProxy.exe can't generate it for VC++ .NET 2003 project?

      Regards
      M.S.