Need help in getting WSDL from a Service deployed in Apache Soap

  • Ramesh Arunachalam
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2003
      Hi all,
      I have deployed a webservice in Apache Soap. I want to get the WSDL for
      that service deployed. I could not find a way to get the WSDL from that
      file. Does anybody can help me in getting the WSDL from SOAP or are there
      any workaround to acheive this?

      Thanks in advance.

      Ramesh

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com