calling web service from c# windows client

  • jagdishkab
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2003
      Hi ,

      I am able to log in the app using one call to the webservice which
      returns a object. After that if i try to make a call again i am
      getting the following error.

      When i call a webservice from a window client i am getting this
      error ,

      An unhandled exception of
      type 'System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException' occurred in
      system.web.services.dll

      Additional information: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException:
      Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
      http://16.100.154/AdminWeb/UserData.asmx/GetUserDataSet.
      at
      System.Web.Services.Protocols.Soap11ServerProtocolHelper.RouteRequest
      ()
      at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapServerProtocol.Initialize()
      at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocol.SetContext(Type
      type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response)
      at System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type
      type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse
      response, Boolean& abortProcessing)

      Any suggestions.
    • Ramesh Arunachalam
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2003
        Hi all,
        I have deployed a webservice in Apache Soap. I want to get the WSDL for
        that service deployed. I could not find a way to get the WSDL from that
        file. Does anybody can help me in getting the WSDL from SOAP or are there
        any workaround to acheive this?

        Thanks in advance.

        Ramesh

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com