SOAP4R R2 interop server has moved

  • NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13 4:08 AM

      I'm preparing SOAP4R (SOAP/1.1 Ruby implementation) new version.
      I updated soap4r client/Round2 servers interop test results.
      http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/soap4r?cmd=view;name=InteropResults
      SOAPBuilders, check this result if you still interested in the
      R2 interop result. :-)

      SOAP4R interop R2 server has moved to
      http://rrr.jin.gr.jp/soapsrv
      Maintainer of http://www.whitemesa.com/interop.htm,
      would you please change the URL of the page? Thanks in advance.

      Regards,
      // NaHi

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16 8:19 PM

          Thank you!