Re: [soapbuilders] Re - Calling a webservice from VB 6.0 using SOAPToolkit 2.0

  • Rico Pamplona
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2003
      Hi Arun,

      You cannot use the SOAPToolkit in VB6 involving arrayofstring.  You need to use PocketSoap for VB6 or use VB.NET or C# instead.

      Rico Pamplona

      aruneey01 <aruneey01@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I need to call a webservice from vb 6.0 application.
      i have down loaded SOAPTool kit 2.0 for that.
      i have added its reference to my project & created a
      soapclient object. I'm initializing the object with
      WSDL file url, service name & paramter name. Then i'm calling the
      method by passing parameters.

      The problem is type of last 2 parameters of the method,
      WSDL says xsd:ArrayOfString, I have passed string array
      having values and even a sing string directly.
      but failed on both.

      Could anybody help me?

      thanks
      arun