Fault Code-12

  • Rajiv
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 4:44 AM
      Dear Freinds,

      When I try to invoke web service written in java on tomcat server with
      the client compiled with gsoap ..I get the fault code 12..

      what would be the possible causes for that...

      cheers
      Rajiv
    • Steve Loughran
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1 9:02 PM
        > Message: 1
        > Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 11:44:51 -0000
        > From: "Rajiv" <rajiv_ranjans@...>
        > Subject: Fault Code-12
        >
        > Dear Freinds,
        >
        > When I try to invoke web service written in java on tomcat server with
        > the client compiled with gsoap ..I get the fault code 12..
        >
        > what would be the possible causes for that...
        >
        > cheers
        > Rajiv

        Rajiv. I am sorry, but this is both an inadequate amount of detail to
        find and error, and it has been posted to the wrong group. This mail
        list is focused on getting the core interop between SOAP implementations
        to work, not helping end users getting their code to work. There are
        other channels for that, at least until you are sure that this is an
        interop issue, and not a basic 'getting things working' problem.

        Presumably you are using some kind of SOAP server on the java side,
        since Tomcat does not currently ship with one. If the problem is server
        side, you should take it up with whatever support options you have
        there, be it mailing list (Apache soap or Axis) or customer support
        email (commercial products).

        If the problem is client-side, try the gsoap mail list.

        Either way, expect to do your homework first. For example, here is the
        Apache Axis documentation on what to expect in support terms, and what
        preparation you would have to do to stand a chance of getting your
        problem solved.

        http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/xml-axis/java/docs/install.html#broken

        -Steve