SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003

      When trying to publish a new service using uddi4j I am getting:

      SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog

      my deployment descriptor looks like:
      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment"
      id="urn:bonds" checkMustUnderstands = "false">
      <isd:provider type="java"
      scope="Application"
      methods="UWPWebServicesInvoke">
      <isd:java
      class="com.onepage.fw.uwp.protocol.soap.SOAPHandler"/>
      </isd:provider>
      <isd:faultListener>org.apache.soap.server.DOMFaultListener</isd:fault
      Listener>
      </isd:service>

      I don't see anything missing (tags, etc). any thoughts?
      Scott