WS-RM Interop Summit Update

  • Doug Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      Given the feedback from some of the respondents to the September RM interop
      workshop, the authors (BEA, IBM, Microsoft and TIBCO) have decided to move
      the workshop date to accommodate more participants. The new dates are
      October 14th-16th, 2003.

      The agenda for the workshop:

      Oct 14-15, 9-6 EST
      Two full days of interop testing

      Oct 16, 9-12 EST
      Continued interop testing
      Documentation of technical concerns and/or recommendations
      identified during the workshop
      Follow-on discussions regarding future RM interop workshops

      We'll get more of an update out soon - just wanted to give you as much lead
      time as possible on the dates. The event will be held in the Research
      Triangle Park in North Carolina.

      At the end of the note you'll find a list of hotels in the RTP area. Please
      contact me if you plan to attend or if you have any questions.

      Thanks
      -Doug

      Doug Davis
      dug@...

      Wellesley Inn and Suites
      4919 South Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703
      ph: 919-998-0400

      Comfort Suites
      5219 Page Rd, Durham, NC 27703
      ph: 919-314-1200

      Wyndham Garden Hotel
      4620 South Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703
      ph: 919-941-6066

      Homewood Suites
      4603 Central Park Dr, Durham, NC 27703
      ph: 919-474-9900

      Clarion Hotel
      4912 South Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27709
      ph: 919-474-9800

      Holiday Inn
      4810 Old Page Rd, RTP, NC, 27709
      ph: 919-941-6000

      Radisson Governors Inn
      I-40 at Davis Dr, RTP, NC 27709
      ph: 919-549-8631

      Sheraton Imperial Hotel & Convention Center
      4700 Emperor Blvd, Durham, NC 27709
      ph: 919-941-5050