Client application in C/C++ for file attachment

  • Nilay Hazra
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm using MS SOAP toolkit 3.0. The toolkit contains a sample application for sending attachment from client to server. The client application (AttachmentSample1Client.vbs) is written in VBScript. For the client application, can anybody suggest me some pieces of codes written in C/C++ which deals with file attachment?

      Thanks is advance.

      nhazra