MS Excel consume Web Services on Websphere 5.0

  • yiwang_au
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003

      I created a simple web services application using Axis. When I run
      the java client application, it wroks perfectly. However, when I try
      to access this web services from MS Excel XP using Office XP Web
      Services Took Kit, error message shows "SoapMapper:Array dimensions
      do not match definition."

      I found the difference between Java client and Excel client is Excel
      using HTTP/1.1 in SOAP request header while Java using HTTP/1.0. The
      Axis generates some garbage data when the request header is HTTP/1.1.

      Can Axis create Web Services which support both HTTP/1.0 and HTTP/1.1
      SOAP request. I appreciate if anyone can help me out on this.

      Thanks,
      Ying