SOAP Validation

  • JOYCE JUSTIN
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2003
      Hi all,

          I have a SOAP xml file. I try to validate it using java xml parser. So i have the soap-envelope.xsd reference in soap envelope. I also need to validate one of the body element with a xsd file. But if i have the reference to the xsd file in the body element to get validated, only the soap envelope is getting validated and the body element is not getting validated. Can anyone help me to validate both the soap envelope and body element.

      Tx,
      joyce
    • Jim Murphy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2003
        This[1] may be helpful to you. In my experience setting up the local
        schema locations is the tough part and this tutorial shows you several
        ays to do it.

        Jim Murphy
        Mindreef, Inc.

        [1] - http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.0/tutorial/doc/JAXPDOM9.html