EasySoap++ newbie question: SOAPTypeTraits

  • Joseph Egbulefu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2003
      Hello all,
           Has anyone used EasySOAP++ before? I am using the O.6 version
      to build a C++ SOAP Client.

      When I try to compile my files I get wiered SOAPTypeTraits erors fro
      m the easysoap library files (see below). Has anyone run into
      something like this or know how to get rid of this problem. Is there
      documentation for using EasySOAP++?

      gcc compiler errors:
      ../include/easysoap/SOAPParameter.h:197: no method
      `EasySoap::SOAPTypeTraits<basic_string<char,
      string_char_traits<char>, __default_alloc_template<true, 0> >
      *>::GetType'
      ../include/easysoap/SOAPParameter.h:199: no method
      `EasySoap::SOAPTypeTraits<basic_string<char,
      string_char_traits<char>, __default_alloc_template<true, 0> >
      *>::Serialize'
      make: *** [soapclient.o] Error 1

      Do you Yahoo!?