Problem Authentification

  • Fran├žois Turpin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2003
      I have problem with my WebService when I calling from
      ASP. When I use authentification I have no problem for
      calling my WebService but when I put windows
      authentification on IIS I have this error message

      WSDLReader error '80020009'

      WSDLReader:XML Parser failed at linenumber 0,
      lineposition 0, reason is: The download of the specified
      resource has failed. HRESULT=0x1: Incorrect function. -
      WSDLReader:Loading of the WSDL file failed
      HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. -
      Client:One of the parameters supplied is invalid.
      HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.

      When I use with ASP .NeT I need to add to my code this
      line for working :

      Me.Credentials =
      System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials

      I don't know how set this properties with ASP...

      There is my code in ASP :

      dim obj2
      set obj2 = createobject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")
      obj2.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True
      obj2.MSSoapInit2 "http://srmtq910d/STI/PilotageCIM.asmx?
      set obj2 = nothing