What is the best way to document WS interop issue ?

  • biseftow6
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2003
      Hello,

      I just joined this group and have been browsing through all the
      posting on this discussion group. I am quite new in web servcies area.

      I want to do a research on the best way for me to understand the WS
      Interop issues and would allow me to document it in such a way that
      it can be a guideline for any developers who are starting to develop
      web services on different vendor platform

      I believe this discussion group is to discuss interop issues among
      different vendor toolkits and interop at SOAP and WSDL level.

      Will be very helpful if anyone could provide some lights on how is
      the best way to do it. Or is there some other web site that has all
      these issue summarise at a common place where I can follow and
      extract the issue ? Thanks

      Bise