RE: [soapbuilders] State of the Practice - using URL's in place o f parts of SOAP messages

  • Saha, Saikat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      RE: [soapbuilders] State of the Practice - using URL's in place of parts of SOAP messages

      Hi,

      Can someone please forward me  few samples on-the-wire format of a DIME message which contains a simple SOAP message? Also an example of DIME message where SOAP message has attachments. Or any pointers/urls?

      Your help will be really appreciated.

      Regards,
      Saikat