Need SOAP help.....

  • Amit Saraf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2003
      Hi,
      One of the appilication(currently we are developing)
      in our organization is using IP telephony, which uses
      SOAP request to transfer data from Cisco VOIP.
      We are writing the appication in Java.

      As i am new to SOAP.Can anyone please help which is
      the best way to parse the SOAP response.Currently i
      had gone through SAX parser but is there any other
      more efficient way of parsing the SOAP response in
      which i can handle fault string atc.

      Thanks and Reagrds,
      Amit

      Send free SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger. Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/pc/