SSLClientCertificateName where can I find the store-name

  • hoddys
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 4:17 PM
      Hi I was wondering if anyone could please tell me where I can locate
      the [store-name\] as mentioned in the note below?

      EXCEPT FROM SOAP TOOLKIT HELP:
      " A string identifying the client certificate to use for the Secure
      Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, if any. The syntax is:
      [CURRENT_USER | LOCAL_MACHINE\[store-name\]]cert-name
      with the defaults being CURRENT_USER\MY (the same store that
      Microsoft Internet Explorer uses). "

      Thanks so much! Shana