C/C++ client with Sun WSDP java server?

  • nickatkins2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2003

      I'm looking for a C/C++ client library (something lightweight if
      possible) that will do SOAP with Attachments and work with a Sun WSDP
      server (using SAAJ). Anyone know of something that will fit the bill?

      Thanks,

      Nick.
    • Tomas Bahnik
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24, 2003
        Nick,
        WASP for C++ provides support for both MIME and DIME attachments
        interoperable with publicly available endpoints. You can also test our live
        attachments endpoints [1] which run on latest WASP for C++ 4.6. Note that
        C++ clients for these services are available as a part of distribution

        [1] http://soap.systinet.net/interop/round4.html

        Tomas Bahnik
        Systinet Corp
        www.systinet.com