Array of attachments in WSDL 1.1

  • iwluttdid
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2003
      Hello,

      I've been looking all over, but I could not find a conclusive answer
      about whether it is possible to represent an arbitrary number of
      attachments in WSDL 1.1 using SOAP binding with MIME attachments.

      Is it accurate to conclude that this is not possible?

      I've seen some implementations here on this group -- is it
      accurate to conclude that the implementation presented here
      will not be compatible with most or all of the SOAP toolkits
      out there?

      Thank you.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2003
        On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:37:22 -0000, in ws you wrote:

        >Hello,
        >
        >I've been looking all over, but I could not find a conclusive answer
        >about whether it is possible to represent an arbitrary number of
        >attachments in WSDL 1.1 using SOAP binding with MIME attachments.
        >
        >Is it accurate to conclude that this is not possible?
        >
        >I've seen some implementations here on this group -- is it
        >accurate to conclude that the implementation presented here
        >will not be compatible with most or all of the SOAP toolkits
        >out there?
        >
        >Thank you.

        There's no way to specify an array of attachments using the MIME
        binding in WSDL 1.1, there are some posts about this in the archives
        from when we did MIME & DIME interop testing.

        www.pocketsoap.com
      • iwluttdid
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2003
          Thank you for the reply.
          Is this also true of WSDL 1.2?

          --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, Simon Fell <ws@z...> wrote:
          > On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:37:22 -0000, in ws you wrote:
          >
          > >Hello,
          > >
          > >I've been looking all over, but I could not find a conclusive
          answer
          > >about whether it is possible to represent an arbitrary number of
          > >attachments in WSDL 1.1 using SOAP binding with MIME attachments.
          > >
          > >Is it accurate to conclude that this is not possible?
          > >
          > >I've seen some implementations here on this group -- is it
          > >accurate to conclude that the implementation presented here
          > >will not be compatible with most or all of the SOAP toolkits
          > >out there?
          > >
          > >Thank you.
          >
          > There's no way to specify an array of attachments using the MIME
          > binding in WSDL 1.1, there are some posts about this in the
          archives
          > from when we did MIME & DIME interop testing.
          >
          > Cheers
          > Simon
          > www.pocketsoap.com
        • REDAIF TRADING &CONT, LTD CO.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 21, 2003
            stop sending email pls i dont now you ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

            iwluttdid <iwluttdid@...> wrote:
            Thank you for the reply.
            Is this also true of WSDL 1.2?

            --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, Simon Fell <ws@z...> wrote:
            > On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:37:22 -0000, in ws you wrote:
            >
            > >Hello,
            > >
            > >I've been looking all over, but I could not find a conclusive
            answer
            > >about whether it is possible to represent an arbitrary number of
            > >attachments in WSDL 1.1 using SOAP binding with MIME attachments.
            > >
            > >Is it accurate to conclude that this is not possible?
            > >
            > >I've seen some implementations here on this group -- is it
            > >accurate to conclude that the implementation presented here
            > >will not be compatible with most or all of the SOAP toolkits
            > >out there?
            > >
            > >Thank you.
            >
            > There's no way to specify an array of attachments using the MIME
            > binding in WSDL 1.1, there are some posts about this in the
            archives
            > from when we did MIME & DIME interop testing.
            >
            > Cheers
            > Simon
            > www.pocketsoap.com

            Do you Yahoo!?