[ANN] SOAPscope 2.0 Beta

  • Mark Ericson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2003

      SOAPBuilders,

      Many of you have seen or used SOAPscope 1.0 to monitor SOAP communications.   We are now pleased to make available the beta of SOAPscope 2.0.   There are quite a few new features around WSDL/

      You may request a beta by filling out the form at:

                  http://www.mindreef.com/beta/

      New in SOAPscope 2.0 Beta 2 -

      ·         Improved User Interface

      ·         WSDL Invoke

      Try out Web Services by filling out a HTML form.  The invoke feature allows you to send a SOAP request without writing a line of code.

      ·         Enhanced Viewing

      View both WSDL and SOAP in Pseudocode, Tree, XML or Raw views.  Tree is new in 2.0 and provides a concise way of viewing and navigating XML.

      ·         XML DIFFing

      Powerful ‘XML Diff’ on WSDL or SOAP to aid in debugging.

      ·         Analyze WSDL

      Detect errors and potential interoperability problems in your WSDL document.  Analysis is based on W3C and WS-I standards and Mindreef ‘best practices.’

      ·         Enhanced ‘resend’

      Resend now allows editing destination, headers and XML attributes in any display mode.

      ·         SOAP 1.2 support