Problem with and

  • Koen Nederlof
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      Hello all,
      I've a problem with <all> and <sequence>
      I've a WSDL with the following 2 types:
      <complexType name="ArrayOfString">
       <sequence>
         <element name="stringItem" minoccurs ="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" type="xsd:string" />
       </sequence>
      </complexType>
      <complexType name="SOAPStruct">
       <all>
         <element name="VarString" type="xsd:string" />
       </all>
      </complexType>

      In this WSDL is one operation with the ArrayOfString input parameter and one with the SOAPStruct input parameter. When I call these operations I used a XMLDOMNodelist to create those parameters in XML and pass them to the operation.
      For the SOAPStruct I create <VarString>Value</VarString> and this works perfect. But the operation with the ArrayOfString doesn't work! I've build the XML nodelist in very many different forms but the invoke procedure gives an DISP_E_Exception
      Does anybody know how I had to build my XMLDOMNodelist for the complex type with a sequence??

      Thanks, Koen Nederlof