Re: [soapbuilders] SOAP actor attribute in the SOAP 1.1 Spec

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
      A little, mostly to do with Soapbuilders and SOAP 1.2 test suites.

      I have online some discussion of the actor attribute in the context of the
      WM implementation.

      http://www.whitemesa.com/wmsoapsvc_hp.htm (particularly the 2nd bullet near
      the top)

      http://www.whitemesa.com/wmsoapsvc_is.htm (explains how an node is