SOAP actor attribute in the SOAP 1.1 Spec

  • elizinmn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2003
      Hello,

      Has anyone had any experience with the SOAP actor attribute defined
      in the spec? The description is a little on the sketchy side and I
      am looking for more detail.

      Thanks,

      Elizabeth Roush
      Unisys Corporation
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2003
        A little, mostly to do with Soapbuilders and SOAP 1.2 test suites.

        I have online some discussion of the actor attribute in the context of the
        WM implementation.

        http://www.whitemesa.com/wmsoapsvc_hp.htm (particularly the 2nd bullet near
        the top)

        http://www.whitemesa.com/wmsoapsvc_is.htm (explains how an node is