Re:soap toolkit 3.0

  • Anne Thomas Manes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      > Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 22:52:23 +0200
      > From: "Arun Ram Kumaran" <arun.kumaran@...>
      > Subject: Re: soap toolkit 3.0

      > systinet wasp for c++ is free for one client implementation - but i am
      sure we will need more than one client so - should i explore this option not
      free ware but award winner

      Systinet WASP for C++ client is always free.
      Systinet WASP for C++ server is free for single CPU deployments. You have to
      pay a license fee only if you want to deploy the service on a
      multiprocessor, or if you intend to deploy services on multiple servers.

      Anne