How to web service enable my application in 'C'

  • mishrasir
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003

      1. I have an application which is written in 'C'. How can I web
      service enable that? Do I have to write a java program where I should
      call the 'C' routines, I want to web service enable?
      I have seen in WSAD that EJB/Java bean etc can be published as web
      service. How can I publish my 'C' application as web service the same
      way I publish my 'Java Bean'?

      2. What is the basic difference between SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2? Is
      Apache axis is very different from SOAP 1.2?

      Thanks a lot is advance
      Regards
      Sanjay Mishra