Retaining parameter names with Java2WSDL / WSDL2Java

  • mattlondonuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2003
      Hello,

      I am deploying my class under Tomcat/Axis. I've generated stubs
      using Java2WSDL / WSDL2Java . The problem is that my parameter names
      have been lost during the transformation. The stubs have parameter
      names like (int in1, double in2)...

      How can I make sure my parameter names are retained when using
      Java2WSDL / WSDL2Java ?

      Maybe I should compile my classes with debug information first?

      Maybe I should use another package like GLUE or WASP ?

      Any help gratefully received.

      Matt