gsoap server and .NET client

  • arigapudi_s
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2003
      I am sending a dime message over from gsoap. I added the
      webreference in .NET. However, I always get this error in the client
      when I invoke a method -

      "System.InvalidOperationException: Client found response content type
      of 'application/dime; charset=us-ascii', but expected 'text/xml'.\r\n

      Not sure what could be wrong. I installed WSE SP1 for .NET 1.1. But,
      seems like the soap mesg is not being passed to the input filter. I
      am not running IIS. Is this an issue?

      I can see that the server sends the attachment (step into the code via
      debugger and see the log).

      Any help/info in resolving this is greatly appreciated.