Re: [soapbuilders] round 3, group d, InteropTestRpcEncoded

  • tim julien
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2003
      you could be on to something.
      the wsdl i'm using is
      http://www.whitemesa.net/r3/InteropTestRpcEnc.wsdl
      (the "standard" wsdl for the test), and it does
      specify an empty string for the soapAction.

      however, wsdl from the MS STK v3.0 link for this
      application *does* use the soapAction you mention,
      *and* the two wsdls have the same value for service
      address.

      So it looks like the actual endpoint is using the MS
      STK v3.0 wsdl; whose soapAction values are different
      than the standard wsdl proposed for the test.

      Tim Julien

      Tim Julien

      xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"

      xmlns:enc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"