Spurious cr in nusoap

  • Michael Archer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
      Has anyone seen this problem where \r appear in the middle of the XML
      data stream ?

      I downloaded the nusoap zip from the site, and extracted the file,
      but noticed it has a load of ^M throughout the file, once I had
      uploaded it to my linux server. I ran it through dos2unix, but I am
      still seeing single \r chars turn up in the xml data stream.
      This has the unfortunate side effect of crashing the parser of the
      SOAP server I'm talking to.

      Only seems to break the parser though when the \r are in the SOAP
      body when looking for soap elements. Does not affect when they show
      up in the SOAP env section.

      Anyone seen anything like this ?

      Thanks Michael
    • Dietrich Ayala
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        Hi Michael,

        I haven't encountered this problem. Please make sure you're using the latest
        version of NuSOAP, which is available here:
        http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/nusoap/lib/nusoap.php?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

        Also, please post further toolkit-specific issues to the NuSOAP mailing
        list:

        Thanks!

        Dietrich