Re: Basic auth using Java & apache SOAP

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
      Thanks for responding. Unfortunately, those methods are new in the
      axis implementation. I'm not sure which version of SOAP I have (in
      WAS4), but the API seems to match this:

      http://ws.apache.org/soap/docs/apiDocs/org/apache/soap/rpc/Call.html

      --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Saha, Saikat"
      <saikat.saha@c...> wrote:
      > You can set it in your generated stub by doing following
      > org.apache.axis.client.Call _call = createCall();
      > _call.setUsername("USER");
      > _call.setPassword("password");
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Saikat

    • august_pm
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2003
        try this in the proxy

        org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection soapTransport =
        new org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection();
        soapTransport.setUserName(userID);
        soapTransport.setPassword(password);
        call.setSOAPTransport(soapTransport);