Re: SwA questions.

  • lordvega
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
      Hi Manu:
      Your reply was extrememly helpful , i am trying to play with the
      example as i write this.

      The example uses DIME rather than MIME and i was wondering if you
      had a chance to do this using MIME as well.

      I would still look for a way to do this in MIME. If you input, on
      this it will be greatly appreciated,

      Sincerely
      /John

      --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Manu" <mohitchand1976@y...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
        There is no MIME support in .NET, If you have to use MIME, then you'll have to write
        your own MIME handling code. (or use a convertion service)

        www.pocketsoap.com