No type info from ATL Soap?

  • mark_elrod
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 10:19 AM
      I just started testing a C++ soap client created in .Net. I used the
      "Add a Web Reference..." functunality and it created a bunch of
      classes based on ATL Soap. When I call my soap function the xml which
      is generated does not include the xsi:type attribute so my server is
      not happy. I can not find anything which tells me how to add this
      attribute. Is there a way?

      elrod