SOAP RPC parameter names and order...

  • Aleksander Slominski
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      hi,

      i think that for RPC calls parameter order is important and not parameter
      names! therefore i think that even if parameter name is described in WSDL
      implementations that do not use WSDL should be allowed to create generic
      parmaterX names and any SOAP 1.1 implementation should accept it!

      thanks,

      alek
      --
      Aleksander Slominski, LH 316, IU, http://www.extreme.indiana.edu/~aslom
      As I look afar I see neither cherry Nor tinted leaves Just a modest hut