Re: Kafka Update & WSDL Problems

  • Chris Dix
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
      Thanks, Matt. Great news about the WSDL. I'm still going to be
      tweaking that, though. I need the embedded schema for the
      SOAPStruct, but I should be able to auto-generate the schema info for
      arrays.

      That arrayType issue will probably take some work for me, but that's
      how it should behave.

      Chris

      http://www.vbxml.com/soapworkshop/services/kafka10/services/endpoint.a