C/C++ Client for Axis Service

  • ISSAC ABBAS
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2003
      Hi All,

      I am new to this group. I have a small query in using Apache Axis. My requirement will be my service will be 'Java Service' and depolyed on a tomcat. My client can be a C, C++ or Java client. Is there any problem in connecting to a java service(developed using axis) from any of these clients? ALso i would like to know how to develope C and C++ clients to access the service? Any help or suggestions in this regard is highly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance
      Abbas
    • Tomas Bahnik
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2003

        You can develeop C++ SOAP clients in WASP for C++ [1]. There are very detailed tutorials how to develop clients (and services) in WASP for C++ [2]

        Tomas Bahnik
        Systinet Corp.