WASP client authentication support

  • jimmyyw
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 1:17 PM
      Hi,

      I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to get a wasp client side
      app to issue authentication information when sending a SOAP request.

      I'm writing the app in C++. I used the WSDLC.exe to generate the
      stub class for my endpoint. From the generated class, it has
      a "addCredentials" method, which is what I'm using to add user
      credentials.

      This however does not seem to be working, as I did a network trace
      and saw that when my server sends back an authentication challange,
      my wasp client app just throws an exception instead of resending the
      request with authentication information.

      To be clear, I'm using WASP only on the client side. My server is
      NOT a WASP server.

      Thanks,
      Jimmy