DIME based web service

  • Saha, Saikat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2003

      Is there any DIME based web service publicly available which I can use to perform some interoperability testing. I searched in XMethods.com, could not find any such.

      Regards,
      Saikat
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2003

        Take a look at:

        http://www.whitemesa.net/r4/interop4.html

        The Group "G" tests have several DIME endpoints listed as available, and
        links to the WSDL docs are provided.

        RC