SOAP message Validation in Java

  • helduponsoap
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2003
      I recently started working on SOAP. I am able to connect from an ASP
      client with a simple SOAP message to a Java Application, do the
      required parsing, necessary processing and return the SOAP response
      to ASP. However, now I want the SOAP request and response to be
      validated using a Schema. Can anyone help me on how to make the SOAP
      message reference the schema and the Java parser should validate
      using this schema.