Re: Mainframe as SOAP Client

  • fraserbohm
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17 3:20 AM
      Since you've asked about mainframe support for SOAP and Web Services
      you may be interested in IBM's SOAP for CICS SupportPac which
      provides support for CICS to act as a SOAP client using HTTP, amongst
      other things. More information is available from IBM's web site at
      http://www.ibm.com/cics/soap.

      Cheers
      Fraser

      Fraser Bohm, CICS Development, Hurlsey, UK

      --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Deepak Mahadevan"
      <deepakm@r...> wrote:
      > Is there a tool or service available that would enable a Web
      Service