Re: Mainframe as SOAP Client

  • fraserbohm
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2003
      Since you've asked about mainframe support for SOAP and Web Services
      you may be interested in IBM's SOAP for CICS SupportPac which
      provides support for CICS to act as a SOAP client using HTTP, amongst
      other things. More information is available from IBM's web site at
      http://www.ibm.com/cics/soap.

      Cheers
      Fraser

      Fraser Bohm, CICS Development, Hurlsey, UK

      --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Deepak Mahadevan"
      <deepakm@r...> wrote:
      > Is there a tool or service available that would enable a Web
      Service