weblogic 6.1/ envelope values are null

  • skaran_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 5:48 PM
      I am trying messaging app with soap-2.3. It works fine with apache
      jakarta, same stuff does not work with weblogic properly.

      I can install stuff properly and works fine.

      public void purchaseOrder (Envelope env, SOAPContext reqCtx,
      SOAPContext resCtx)
      throws MessagingException, IOException {

      java.util.Vector v = env.getBody().getBodyEntries();
      System.out.println( env);
      if (v.size() > 0)
      {
      System.out.println("body:" + env.getBody());
      System.out.println("Body Attr:" + v.elementAt(0));

      }
      resCtx.setRootPart("OK thanks, got the PO; we'll contact you when
      ready., xxx",
      "text/xml");

      }

      -------------
      this is xml file am sending

      <s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
      <s:Body>
      <purchaseOrder xmlns="urn:po-processor" orderDate="1999-10-20">
      <shipTo country="US">
      <name>Alice Smith</name>
      <street>123 Maple Street</street>
      <city>Mill Valley</city>
      <state>CA</state>
      <zip>90952</zip>
      </shipTo>
      <billTo country="US">
      <name>Robert Smith</name>
      <street>8 Oak Avenue</street>
      <city>Old Town</city>
      <state>PA</state>
      <zip>95819</zip>
      </billTo>
      <comment>Hurry, my lawn is going wild!</comment>
      <items>
      <item partNum="872-AA">
      <productName>Lawnmower</productName>
      <quantity>1</quantity>
      <price>148.95</price>
      <comment>Confirm this is electric</comment>
      </item>
      <item partNum="926-AA">
      <productName>Baby Monitor</productName>
      <quantity>1</quantity>
      <price>39.98</price>
      <shipDate>1999-05-21</shipDate>
      </item>
      </items>
      </purchaseOrder>
      </s:Body>
      </s:Envelope>
      --------------------

      i see following message
      [Attributes={ xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"}]
      [Header=null
      ] [Body=[Attributes={}] [BodyEntries=
      [(0)=[purchaseOrder: null]]
      ]] [EnvelopeEntries=]
      body:[Attributes={}] [BodyEntries=
      [(0)=[purchaseOrder: null]]
      ]
      Body Attr:[purchaseOrder: null]

      i see full xml in the jakarta, what i am doing wrong
      ---
      i see response properly sent by the the processOrder method at client
      site.

      --
      I have latest xercesImpl.jar in classpath prior to the weblogic.jar
      in classpath.

      Any help will be appreciated.

      Sunjay karan