axis wsdl generation from session beans

  • rodif_bl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 4:08 PM
      Well I just started using axis. Im using the axis support in jboss.
      What im trying to do is expose a session bean as a web-service. So I
      looked at all the samples and finally got to a point where it 'looks'
      like its beeing deployed correct. When i try and generate the wsdl
      from the service (http://server/axis/service/Service?wsdl). I get a

      CastClassException: $proxy32

      Does anyone have any ideas?

      my wsdd file:
      <service name="ChannelDayEditService" provider="Handler">
      <parameter name="handlerClass"
      value="org.jboss.net.axis.server.EJBProvider" />

      <parameter name="beanJndiName"
      value="ejb/ChanEditXLocal"/>
      <parameter name="homeInterfaceName"
      value="ChannelDayEditLocalHome"/>
      <parameter name="allowedMethods" value="*" />

      <requestFlow name="ChannelDayEditServiceRequest">
      <handler name="TransactionRequestHandler"
      type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.TransactionRequestHandler" />
      </requestFlow>
      <responseFlow name="ChannelDayEditServiceResponse">
      <handler name="SerialisationResponseHandler"
      type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.SerialisationResponseHandler" />
      <handler name="TransactionResponseHandler"
      type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.TransactionResponseHandler" />
      </responseFlow>
      </service>

      <beanMapping qname="ns:ChannelVO"
      languageSpecificType="java:mypackage.ChannelVO"/>
      <beanMapping qname="ns:ChannelDayVO"
      languageSpecificType="java:mypackage.ChannelDayVO"/>
      <beanMapping qname="ns:ProgramVO"
      languageSpecificType="java:mypackage.ProgramVO"/>
      <beanMapping qname="ns:TimeslotVO"
      languageSpecificType="java:mypackage.TimeslotVO"/>

      <typeMapping
      qname="ns:ArrayOfChannelVO"
      type="java:mypackage.ChannelVO[]"

      serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"

      deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"

      />
      <typeMapping
      qname="ns:ArrayOfProgramVO"
      type="java:mypackage.ProgramVO[]"

      serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"

      deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"

      />
      <typeMapping
      qname="ns:ArrayOfTimeslotVO"
      type="java:mypackage.TimeslotVO[]"

      serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArraySerializerFactory"

      deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.ArrayDeserializerFactory"

      />
      </deployment>