how to creating a soap .net webservice

  • tomandlis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2003
      Does anybody know where I can get a good .Net soap webservice
      tutorial that shows how to transport complicated XML docs in the soap
      body?

      The tutorials I am finding are all too simplistic in that they just
      have 1 or 2 parameter soap bodies, I am trying to send xml document
      soap bodies that are much more complicated than a few parameters.